Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Highest Recorded Mileage!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I spoke to soon about the no issue thing out of warranty. Few days ago screen went blank and car wouldn't drive. Got it into Costa Mesa and they verified bad mcu. New creed needed plus whatever else goes with that. 3700 dollars covered luckily by goodwill since it was just a few days out of warranty. They said that they don't have that happen too often luckily, it's a big one unfortunately. Let's hope nothing else coming major for me for a long time!

• Informative
Reactions: davidc18
IMG_0405.JPG

(Not my car)

Tesloop is dead, so it's up to us normal folks to achieve those crazy high mileage numbers. Currently at 207k
Interesting claim. As far as I can tell, Tesloop is still in business, although with a smaller workforce. The long distance shuttle service has been suspended, but I believe they hope to resume the service after they resolve permitting issues with the California Public Utilities Commission, as well as some other issues.

Have you proof that Tesloop is dead?

Thread revival!
Just bought a p85+ with 157k miles....wish me luck!!!

Congratulations and best wishes!

Just got my P85+ in October with 27k miles. 600 miles into my first long road trip, had an unexpected 400-mile tow to the nice folks at Tesla Portland. Fortunately, the replacement drive motor and other warranty work was covered.

I'm used to driving 200k and 300k Volvo wagons, so this should be an interesting adventure. . .

Reactions: fullcharge
Interesting claim. As far as I can tell, Tesloop is still in business, although with a smaller workforce. The long distance shuttle service has been suspended, but I believe they hope to resume the service after they resolve permitting issues with the California Public Utilities Commission, as well as some other issues.

Have you proof that Tesloop is dead?
From Tesloop's website:

For the time being, in relation to California State permitting issues that are controlled by the Public Utilities Commission, we are suspending our operations of ‘Tesloop Shuttle’, effective October 1st, 2018. We expect to reconfigure our mobility service offerings around Carmiq in the future, once our new expanded PSC permitting is issued. These will include a broader variety of offerings in more locations inside and outside of California. We deeply apologize for any inconvenience this transition may cause to our existing passengers who have supported us thus far.

They are as good as dead.