Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Highest vin delivered?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Curious as to what is the highest vin to be delivered...seen some in the 439*** delivered already...can anyone best this?

I only have a source vin of 440*, no delivery window or final invoice and was wondering if any higher vins had been delivered?

I have a 491xxx and just received final invoice but no car scheduled until Oct.
I have just spoken to Tesla delivery team (about 20 min wait for call to be answered) and they said as I now have a VIN and have paid I should have my M3 by the end of the month - v excited. Also, they said that paying speeds things up and that they do not know which ship it is on so I might be tracking the wrong ship!

Reactions: Fullerene
Feel like I have a very low VIN in comparison to what I'm seeing (463xxx). Although I've been told that collection would likely be the 21st September, I've had nothing formal in the way of final invoice etc. Has anyone else got a similar VIN and are still only seeing it in their SC?

Feel like I have a very low VIN in comparison to what I'm seeing (463xxx). Although I've been told that collection would likely be the 21st September, I've had nothing formal in the way of final invoice etc. Has anyone else got a similar VIN and are still only seeing it in their SC?
Well as per my start post...I'm 440 and have had nothing at all so far...not really a unicorn spec.. sr+ in red

Well as per my start post...I'm 440 and have had nothing at all so far...not really a unicorn spec.. sr+ in red

I should really start reading from the top :oops:.

Mine is also a SR+ but in black - just feel being assigned a VIN albeit in the SC we'd have had some form of comms by now, especially being told a potential next week collection. Have you spoken to anyone recently and enquired?

I should really start reading from the top :oops:.

Mine is also a SR+ but in black - just feel being assigned a VIN albeit in the SC we'd have had some form of comms by now, especially being told a potential next week collection. Have you spoken to anyone recently and enquired?

Based on what people are saying in here I think a phone cal is in order this afternoon...can't hurt can it

Based on what people are saying in here I think a phone cal is in order this afternoon...can't hurt can it

I've just come off the phone to them (01628 450604 ,was a 30min wait as I assume less coverage over lunch) and I'm told the car will be in tomorrow, not sure if that means the SC or arrive of the boat. By the sounds of it, I should have received an automated text/email so he's messaged the order team to move things on. Here's hoping I hear something soon!