Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Highland FSD?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Highland 3 - still waiting for FSD. had forgotten how bad the city street non-FSD experience is. Irony is older model 3 just got fsd 12.3 so is really smooth and here I am with the new 3 no fsd….

Fsd 12.3 is 2023.44.30.25 - as mentioned above by @creativeguy I think it’s going to be a long wait till the 2024.xx releases catch up to us sigh

Same issue here. I paid the monthly subscription cost with no indication that FSD wouldn’t be available.

2024.2.100. Took delivery on 3/22.

I called the vehicle support and he said that it should be supported. After more digging, he said that it’s not available because they are still testing vehicles without ultrasonic sensors and that’s why it’s not available. He said no refunds or accommodations are available.

Not a great experience.

Hmmmmmmm

Screenshot 2024-03-25 at 2.49.31 PM.png

I have a highland model 3 that is in the shop and as such, away from me, and just got a software update notice while the 2024.3.6 update was rolling out. But weirdly can't see the release notes from the app. Anyone else have this issue?
It's probably 2024.2.13 like the rest of us are getting. I just got it yesterday as well.

I keep checking every day for regular and advanced updates, and nothing. With demo Tesla cars having it activated and retail units not having it activated, I wonder if the claim for testing it on non-ultrasonic cars is.

I have had mine for two weeks, and still not one update.

Reactions: Goschan