Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hilton Head, SC Charging... not ideal!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Agree, this is a superb charging location....despite slightly south from HH, this would have been an appropriate location to charge at either during stay or when leaving (it would take you slightly south).
There is a new V3 super charger in Hardeeville. 8 stalls and charges very fast.
Thanks.. when I was in HHI this Popped up. For some reason when I googled in the past when I posted this... I was not able to see it for some reason. So poor googling skills on my part. I used this Hardeeville twice and enjoyed the 1000+ KWH was so cool to see that.

Agree, this is a superb charging location....despite slightly south from HH, this would have been an appropriate location to charge at either during stay or when leaving (it would take you slightly south).
I just needed enough to get to METTER where I sat for lunch and got enough to get me back to ATL. This was not any longer in my opinion than a lunch / gas stop so I plan to come back to HHI even though I did get stung on the ankle by a Jelly Fish on the last full day of the trip.

Thanks.. when I was in HHI this Popped up. For some reason when I googled in the past when I posted this... I was not able to see it for some reason. So poor googling skills on my part. I used this Hardeeville twice and enjoyed the 1000+ KWH was so cool to see that.

That is a BIG battery! (yes, I know, just a typo, but imagine a Model 3 with a 500+ KWH battery)

• Funny
Reactions: EnrgyNDpndnce
That is a BIG battery! (yes, I know, just a typo, but imagine a Model 3 with a 500+ KWH battery)

upload_2020-9-12_7-46-15.jpeg

My wife and I are Disney Vacation Club members and stay on HH at Disney's Hilton Head Resort every other Christmas. This will be our 1st time with "The Bitch" - M3. I had the idea of bringing a long extension cord and the 110 converter but it won't be necessary now. I installed a charger at home so I always keep the kit in the basement of the M3 trunk. I might also use the level 2 charger at the marina right near our resort. The new Superchargers are awesome. I usually reach over 700 mph. You want to talk about a fast charge!

Reactions: turnem