Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HK: Model S Deposit date - confirmation - Sequence # - expected delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sonywong and ekwng, are you both sure of your deposit dates?

#28 - sonywong - September 2012 - 26/2/2014 - June/July 2014 - Performance+ Max out (except subzero package) / Multi-coat red / Grey 21" / Sig White leather performance seat
#35 - ekwng - Summer 2012 - 27/2/2014 - June/July 2014 - Max out (except cold weather package) / Grey / Grey 21" / Sig White leather performance

The list is growing, I hope some of the forum lurkers with reservations will come forward here. It's interesting to see who is who, and to speculate who will make the first ship, and who will have to wait for the next. It might not make the waiting time less, but at least gives us something to do in the meantime!

Something indicates to me that the first boat of mainly Signatures would arrive end of June or beginning of July, whereas the second boat would be a month or two later.

Some reservation holders, who didn't finalise yet, could be the jokers in who will make the first ship, or not. I am "concerned" that despite putting the money down 1 1/2 year ago, that I won't even be on the first boat. Having waited this long, I really hope it can be sooner, rather than later, on the other hand ... a month more or less?

Tesla, you know what we want, just build these cars, please!

Sonywong and ekwng, are you both sure of your deposit dates?

#28 - sonywong - September 2012 - 26/2/2014 - June/July 2014 - Performance+ Max out (except subzero package) / Multi-coat red / Grey 21" / Sig White leather performance seat
#35 - ekwng - Summer 2012 - 27/2/2014 - June/July 2014 - Max out (except cold weather package) / Grey / Grey 21" / Sig White leather performance

The list is growing, I hope some of the forum lurkers with reservations will come forward here. It's interesting to see who is who, and to speculate who will make the first ship, and who will have to wait for the next. It might not make the waiting time less, but at least gives us something to do in the meantime!

Something indicates to me that the first boat of mainly Signatures would arrive end of June or beginning of July, whereas the second boat would be a month or two later.

Some reservation holders, who didn't finalise yet, could be the jokers in who will make the first ship, or not. I am "concerned" that despite putting the money down 1 1/2 year ago, that I won't even be on the first boat. Having waited this long, I really hope it can be sooner, rather than later, on the other hand ... a month more or less?

Tesla, you know what we want, just build these cars, please!

I clicked the upgrade button on 9/21/2012 and received sequence number on 9/27/2012.

Hi ekwng. On your My Tesla / My Dashboard

Model S Signature
5YJSB3-----
Order Confirmed

Still looks like this if you are further down the list:

Order Confirmed
We have begun sourcing parts for your Model S.

Good to hear things are happening :)

Ah, maybe you should not be posting your full vehicle chassis number in public, I am just thinking privacy. Maybe it's no big deal but I probably won't publish mine.