Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HK: Model S Deposit date - confirmation - Sequence # - expected delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.jpg

Had a bit of a treat yesterday, went to pay my final cheque and sign the registration papers for delivery next week and luckily enough my car was there in predelivery state waiting for final checks and detailing. T-7 and counting.....

Had a bit of a treat yesterday, went to pay my final cheque and sign the registration papers for delivery next week and luckily enough my car was there in predelivery state waiting for final checks and detailing. T-7 and counting.....

Did you order it in Australia, or why is everything upside-down?

Looks good. Macbook now back on the table, upside-up :)

About time to update the delivery tally, I reckon you are December 4th then, Lerxt?

- - - Updated - - -

Hi guys, first post. Just confirmed my order today. Expected delivery August.

85D, blue metallic, 19" cyclone, pana roof, carbon fibre decor, premium interior , air suspension, tan leather seats, tech, white alcantara

August, for the dual motor you have to wait that long? It's like 10 months from now ... please see post #1 (link below in my signature), and send me the full details, then I will include you on the list.

- - - Updated - - -

I ordered a P85D, silver metallic, tan next gen seat, black alcartara headliner, pano roof, tech pack, air susp, 21 silver wheel, hifi pack, I confirm the order on 31/10 and the expected del date is late May, the status is in the production queue. Hope that there is no delay.

Please copy-paste the info in post #1 to this thread (link below in my signature), and I will add you to the list.

Funny it looks the right way up to me. Must be the iPhone thing...4th Dec it is.

Maybe my cold is making me see things, but it does look like those cars are parked on the ceiling. Could it all be warp cars, and they have this special ability? I thought warp was only about forward propulsion, didn't think it had anything to do with levitation at all. Imagine how parking could be revolutionised if all cars had warp drive like yours, Lerxt, and if there are no spaces, just park it on the ceiling (won't work in a 7 foot garage though!)

Time for you guys to check the sheet. Lots of empty (yellow) spaces, maybe some wrong info. Check post #1 (same as in my signature below).

Here is a history snapshop again, as the pictures in #1 are always the most recent updates only:

HK Tesla Model S Tally 2014-11-27 - Prod.png

Gray on "actual deliver" rather than bold is that it's quite certain (appointment made) but the delivery hasn't actually taken place yet.

Sequence # (if known, seems it wasn't issued after January 2014 deposits):
TMC user Name: Optic
Deposit date: Nov 23, 2014
Confirmation date: Nov 25, 2014
In-production date (when available):
"TMC guess" of delivery date (will be adjusted until a more firm date is received from TM):
TM estimate date: Late July, 2015
Actual delivery date:
VIN (last 6 characters of the long number on your My Tesla, My Dashboard, when available):
60 60S 85 P85 P85+ 60D 85D P85D: 85D
Seats: Tex SWh Blk Tan Gry: Tan
Decor Ycht P.Blk Ob.M Ob.G Lcwd Cbn: Cbn
Paint color: Blue Metallic
Panoramic roof: Yes
Air suspension: Yes
Tech package:
Yes
Dual chargers: No
Sound package: No
Sensors: NA
Light option: NA
Fog light: NA
Center Aisle: No
Alcantera: White
Nappa: ??
19" / 19" Slv Cyc / Slv Trb 21" / Grey Trb 21": 19" Slv Cyc

I should be taking it 3rd or 4th next week. I'm still struggling with building management (have been helpful) and questions from other owners. Are there any chargers of reasonable speed at Science Park?

BTW, do any of you carry a DC compressor, just in case, for a flat tyre?

I should be taking it 3rd or 4th next week. I'm still struggling with building management (have been helpful) and questions from other owners. Are there any chargers of reasonable speed at Science Park?

Science park has a bunch of BS1363 sockets. Maximum you'll get is 10A, with the optional Tesla-supplied Mennekes cable. If you work there, and can charge all day, it is not too bad. You'll get perhaps 8km to 10km /hour of charge, so perhaps 80km in a 9 hour work day. I know of at least one roadster owner who does that (as unable to charge at home).

Would you mind sending me your details, as Optic did in post #797 above? See post number #1 (link below in my signature). Just copy-paste and add your details.