Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Homelink for model Y no icon

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Nenya

Dec 24, 2022
Utah
I just had the Homelink device installed in my model Y at a service center. All the information I've read/watched indicates that there should be a homelink icon visible on the touch screen, but I am not seeing this icon anywhere. I tried rebooting the screen, I've looked in the controls page. With the latest software update I now see the icon for the myQ integration but that requires a paid subscription so I'd rather use the Homelink that I just had installed. Has anyone else had a similar issue? Is there anything I need to do in order to activate the Homelink so the icon appears?

Here is where to look on mine in the top right of the picture.

FAB3862D-281C-4883-BF76-2C692F6467D2.jpeg

Upvote 0
check in the middle when you click on car icon! If you see mYQ, it's right under or above it and there should be HOMELINK.

If it isn't there, they may not have installed it correctly.
Go to your vehicle information and see if its installed
You're probably right. In the vehicle information it says the garage door opener is not installed, so I guess they didn't install it correctly

Attachments

• C1E5B2CB-1482-4115-AA2C-1FA1C357A3DA.jpeg
    C1E5B2CB-1482-4115-AA2C-1FA1C357A3DA.jpeg
    398.1 KB · Views: 233
Upvote 0
I just had the Homelink device installed in my model Y at a service center. All the information I've read/watched indicates that there should be a homelink icon visible on the touch screen, but I am not seeing this icon anywhere. I tried rebooting the screen, I've looked in the controls page. With the latest software update I now see the icon for the myQ integration but that requires a paid subscription so I'd rather use the Homelink that I just had installed. Has anyone else had a similar issue? Is there anything I need to do in order to activate the Homelink so the icon appears?
Top middle of my Feb 2022 MSLR screen shows like this
20221221_113836.jpg

Upvote 0