Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got back from the estimator. Richmond Autobody in North Vancouver, for those interested, where I spoke to Patrick. He confirmed that he would recommend blending the fenders when they paint the hood, but he does not think blending the front bumper is necessary.

One interesting tidbit: Tesla apparently does not recommend removing and reusing the repeater cameras in the fenders, which have to be removed for the repainting. Apparently I'll be getting two new ones of those too.
That's ridiculous because anyone has done a wrap or PPF has removed those. Maybe not detached from the wire but removed from the body.

Thanks man! Appreciated.

Yeah, Korva was on my list (my dad knows the owner) but I was told by my friend in the industry that they are no longer Tesla approved, meaning they can't get parts easily. Admittedly, I didn't call them to check though.

I recently was in an accident and used Korva to repair my rear quarter panel and replaced my headlight. They did an excellent job blending the colour and repairing it. You’re correct that they’re no longer Tesla approved, but their quality and turn around time was 1 week.

Reactions: Aphinity