Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hotel confirmation?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone received their hotel confirmation for the Crowne Plaza? I thought that they were to be sent by June 12th but I have not received anything yet.
I got the following on 06/12/2013:
TESLIVE 2013 - Final Confirmation

HOTEL CONFIRMATION
Crowne Plaza San Jose-Silicon Valley
777 Bellew Drive
Milpitas, CA 95035
408-321-9500

Hotel Check-In: 7/12/2013
Hotel Check-Out: 7/14/2013
Confirmation Number: <removed-from-this-post>

Please note, the hotel check-in time is 3:00 pm and the hotel check-out time is 12:00 pm.

Hotel cancellations or changes must be received 3 days prior to your arrival date. If your cancellation is not received within 3 days of your confirmed check-in, you could be responsible for one night's room and tax. If you change your check-out date without 3 days notice, you could be responsible for an early departure fee.

It then has some details about transportation, charging, parking, etc.

Edit:
Since it's probably of interest to many TMC members, I'll include the charging information:
Charging Stations: Blink will be providing charging stations (J1772), as well as there will be 10-20 other chargers (NEMA 14-50, 30-40AMP) located at the Crowne Plaza and Factory. Bring all your adapters. Sign-up for charging at the Hospitality Desk.

Edit 2:
Overall a fairly comprehensive mail. I'm trying to figure out what additional questions I might have that weren't answered (but have come up short so far :) ). Good work, TesLive team.