Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Houston, Texas - Model Y Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was thinking about you, we ordered same day. I saw a Feb 23 OD getting VIN, we may be close too. I need to book my trip to Italy and I hate to delay it to take delivery of a car :D
I’ve been tracking your EDD as well. Sometimes I try not to come here or look at the app more than once a day. I do need to sort out my windows and any other customizations I want to do. Will probably just start with tinting. Maybe mudflaps.

I’ve been tracking your EDD as well. Sometimes I try not to come here or look at the app more than once a day. I do need to sort out my windows and any other customizations I want to do. Will probably just start with tinting. Maybe mudflaps.
Yeah you might want to get the mud flaps and PPF rear kit. From Tesla’s website. It’s $99 I believe. A lot of people have reported rock chips on the back door panel. As soon as I get home with my MYP. I’m installing it. They also sell the rear PPF panels by themselves for $50.

Ahah, I have my mudflaps from Abstract Ocean in the garage, and tint is going to be at Gulf Coast Auto Shield, they will also rebadge in all black my MYP, I only miss one thing...the MYP

Reactions: Jones1
Yeah you might want to get the mud flaps and PPF rear kit. From Tesla’s website. It’s $99 I believe. A lot of people have reported rock chips on the back door panel. As soon as I get home with my MYP. I’m installing it. They also sell the rear PPF panels by themselves for $50.

Just ordered this, thanks!

New poster here. If I was able to have a signature (think I need to post a bit first), it would look like this:

MYP/MSM/White interior/Tow/FSD
OD: 4/30 EDD: 6/15-7/20

Will pick up at North Houston Service Center.

The EDD was different when I first ordered. I can't recall what it was but it wasn't much different and it changed to the above within a few days and hasn't moved since.

I currently drive a 2020 Model X LR+. I am basically doing a side/down grade to the Y. It looks like I can at least get my money back on the X (checked with various buyers and they were all slightly above what I paid for it). So I figured I drove the X for free for 2.5 years and get a new car with new warranty etc. I don't need the falcon wing doors but I am slightly worried about the ride quality in the Y compared to the X. I did test drive one but the roads were pretty good on the route I took so not a good comparison.
Got my first move on EDD today. Now 6/17 - 7/15. Not a big move but a slightly more narrow window.

Reactions: Jones1 and ILMMYP
The SA in Westheimer is not texting me back since a month at least, I find this annoying. Maybe he/she doesn't have anything to tell me, but yea not very professional...
Wow a Month. It’s always the time of day for me. If I text late night. Sometimes I get a text reply the next day. If I text during normal business hours. It’s usually within a hour or 2.
Step it up. Send multiple text. At the same time. Maybe they are a sleep at the wheel.

+1 (510) 369-1159
I use this number. Not sure where it actually goes. I was told by a SA it goes to your selected or nearest Tesla Center. If they are unavailable it goes to the main Center. For a reply.
My pick up location is the North Houston Center.

Reactions: RescueRangers
I was on the phone with Harris County. On hold for 30 minutes. Trying to find out how I would register the MYP. They finally answered the phone. It was like the lady was in a different country. Echoes and static. As much Taxes as we pay. Can’t they get a better phone system. If anyone wants to know the procedures or what form of payment. I posted it in another thread. I will link down below. When you order a Tesla. You have to work your regular job. While working a side job (contacting Tesla , researching the vehicle, finding financing, searching for Vin, scheduling pickup) to get your vehicle. I still think it’s worth it.

teslamotorsclub.com

Model Y LR Delivery, Registration in Houston TX area (and some newbie items)

Reactions: diep89
I was on the phone with Harris County. On hold for 30 minutes. Trying to find out how I would register the MYP. They finally answered the phone. It was like the lady was in a different country. Echoes and static. As much Taxes as we pay. Can’t they get a better phone system. If anyone wants to know the procedures or what form of payment. I posted it in another thread. I will link down below. When you order a Tesla. You have to work your regular job. While working a side job (contacting Tesla , researching the vehicle, finding financing, searching for Vin, scheduling pickup) to get your vehicle. I still think it’s worth it.

teslamotorsclub.com

Will paying with debit card incur any fees? You can't make an appointment online?

teslamotorsclub.com

I had all the answers....if only you reached out to me. :)