Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Houston, Texas - Model Y Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks everyone! Taking a look at all these and leaning towards the Tesmanian I think. Anyone use the back seat covers with those and also have child seats? Wondering how that works, or if the seat back covers for the back row are really necessary

Sorry, can you not edit posts?

These:

I guess I could just use an exacto knife and cut out the squares where the connectors are.

I've seen the quality of a few different brands of Model Y floor mats, and honestly think Tesmanian is the best bang for the buck. It's really good quality, fit, and overall finish compared to others on the market.
I have put my eyes on the brand you suggest and on these Foxpart too

Good stuff you can always return :D

Have been lurking a while in this thread. Finally joined and able to post.

Ordered a MYP Black/Black on 4/25 and have been refreshing the app over and over every day since ordering!

EDD 7/19 - 8/30
EDD 7/18 -8/22
EDD 6/7 - 6/21

Updated to June this weekend. I'm so excited and absolutely can't wait for the car. Hoping it doesn't fall in the window of my upcoming trip 6/15-6/19.

You all getting all weather mats/ seat back/ trunk/frunk protectors? Trying to decide between Tesmanian and 3dmax spider. Might just do tint first and pick up mats later though.

Hope you all get deliveries sooner than later!
You might want to take an Around the world cruise and plan for getting the car next year. LOL. I ordered a LR on Oct 1st. Waited and waited and waited. Checked app multiple times per day. Needed to get therapy for it. Finally switched to a Performance model in April and took delivery on April 23rd. So I waited almost 7 months. I would probably still be waiting for the LR if I had not switched. :)

Reactions: Jones1 and vicarine
Order Date: 3/6
Profile Completion Date: 3/7
MYLR MSM White w/ black interior
19” wheels; no Tow; 7 seat; FSD added

Original EDD: August 2022
EDD Update 1: May 2022 (coincided with the apparent temporary policy change to push up dates for those ordering FSD)
EDD Update 2: July 24 to September 12 (seemed to coincide with rescinding the FSD delivery date boost, pushing me back to my original August estimate (plus / minus a few days))
EDD Update 3: Oct 2022 to Jan 2023 (same as if I ordered the same model today!!)

EDD Update 4: June 12 to June 26