Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How do U force update?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yaa I woke up, checked my app, downloaded new app update and then finally got this message !,
IMG_0827.png

There is no way to force an update. All the “tricks” you see online are BS. The update will happen when it happens.

I got notified of the 2024.3.10 update today without doing anything.
Same here-down loaded the Tesla app update from App Store and boom the magic amber arrow appeared, parked car near wifi and presto car began to download new update.

AND this advice is garbage and the service center won’t do anything for you in any case. 👍🏻
I hear ya all those force update tricks do not work. Waste of time, you just got to sit and wait. I got mine Easter Sunday and man it’s cool, worth the wait my friend.
IMG_0831.jpeg

Same here-down loaded the Tesla app update from App Store and boom the magic amber arrow appeared, parked car near wifi and presto car began to download new update.
the summon mode is sensitive and I pressed park button auto park popped up on display screen but nothing on my phone app ?

Let us know how that goes.
So I have tried all of the YouTube urban legend solutions for forcing an update. And I after several hundred presses of the advanced button on the software page, 200 or so reboots, and a decapitated chicken, the only thing that seems to work is refreshing the software section upon immediately entering the vehicle after a 24hr period. And then all it does is confirm I don’t have any updates as of that date and time…
I will be hiring a shaman here shortly if anyone is interested in going in on one with me…

• Funny
Reactions: jjrandorin
if they want you to have the update-they send you the update. No tips, tricks, premium connectivity, new 2024 just purchased, magic formulas.

Sad but true. I got the free trial 30 day fsd update---then updated phone app to get bug fix update-----NOPE !.
Odds are I will never get the bug fix update before my 30 expires.........and again no tip, tricks, etc to force the update.