Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How do U force update?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I updated on phone app, parked my car and connected to wifi but stlll no update for car ?. Is there a way to force update or premium customers get updates first ?
While you cannot force an update, sometimes a car might stop checking for one. You may be able to force the car to check for an update by bringing up the software tab on the car's display. scroll down to the software version info. You will usually see something like "Software up to date as of XXXX" with the last day/time checked. If this time is more than 24 hours old, then you may be able to force a check by rebooting the MCU. Hold the two scroll button in until the display goes off. Once the display is back, check the software tab again.

Ok I try that, can u explain the details of update-vent solar roof ?

Attachments

• IMG_0783.jpeg
    IMG_0783.jpeg
    180.6 KB · Views: 24
Wheel soft boot nothing-still no update, despite I updated the app
The answer to your question of "how do U force update" is

"you cant"

Reactions: bmah and ucmndd
Servicer centers do not want to be clogged up with people coming in, asking to be first in like for every update. Updates are often dependant on your specific configuration and battery type. Best advice is to simply drive your car and enjoy until your update magically appears.

Reactions: E90alex