Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How is the line formed at full superchargers?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Situation is getting worse with so many Teslas on the road. I drove from LA to Sacramento via HWY 5 a few weeks ago and most of the stations were full or near full. Luckily, most people were civilized and courteous but it just take one jerk to start cutting in lines and start a fist fighting.
I know that Tesla is building more and more stations but think Tesla needs to come up with some system to manage waits. Simple as pavement marking or wait here signs to online reservation system.

Reactions: nilesborg
I was the first in queue waiting for a supercharger and when one opened up I started heading to it. Before I could get to it, another tesla came from the other entrance and snaked the spot. I held the palm of my hand up to signal "Hey, serious?" and the driver promptly ignored me and finished taking the spot. Another person charging looked at them and then looked at me shaking their head in disapproval of the snake move the other driver did.
Bad thoughts were running through my head but another spot opened up about five minutes later and I was able to charge.