Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How Long to Get Referral Loot?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On November 1 I responded to this email "Redeem your Model S for Kids or Signature Black Wall Connector". The email said I would receive redemption instructions.

So far, nothing.

I really wanted to surprise the grandkids with a Model S for Kids for Christmas, since they love my Model X. Is this kind of delay normal for referral loot?

Tesla hands off the mini-model-s delivery to RadioFlyer.com. Check your spam emails. From my first Email from RadioFlyer to delivery was just over 2 months. I think they batch up the deliveries, because the courier told me he had 4 such boxes to delivery in my area. YMMV

On November 1 I responded to this email "Redeem your Model S for Kids or Signature Black Wall Connector". The email said I would receive redemption instructions.

So far, nothing.

I really wanted to surprise the grandkids with a Model S for Kids for Christmas, since they love my Model X. Is this kind of delay normal for referral loot?

I never got that email, but I got the email directly with the redemption code. It was another 4 weeks before the Model S for kids showed up.

Good news! I just received the code today and ordered a red one, as Radio Flyer says that color will be delivered by December 22. It will indeed be a Merry Christmas for Laurel and Jordan.

I also received a separate explanation/apology email from Tesla today explaining that they are "currently transitioning our Referral Reward emails to a new system to support the recent update to our reward offerings."

Reactions: Xtek