Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How Many Roadsters are Left?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2010 Sport #847 alive and well on Whidbey Island, WA. Never will let it go. You will have to pry it from my cold/dead hands.

Have my name on the list for a Cyber Truck but pretty far down the list. Giving up a roadster for any new Tesla because you do not have room is not and option. Just buy/build another garage!

IMG_3040.JPG

if the number left running is decreasing then I wonder why the value of those left seems unchanged in years. I see them listing for between $55-$78k. Tesla offers far below that to trade in. I am happy to say my #1291 is still great, although its at Gruber getting the PEM rebuld so I can get another wonderful 10 years on it!
Five have sold on Bring a Trailer Tesla over the last 2 1/2 years for the mid $40's. I suspect that as more time passes, Roadsters in very good condition and low mileage will bring more $. Remaining battery life will be the big question?

2010 Sport #847 alive and well on Whidbey Island, WA. Never will let it go. You will have to pry it from my cold/dead hands.

Have my name on the list for a Cyber Truck but pretty far down the list. Giving up a roadster for any new Tesla because you do not have room is not and option. Just buy/build another garage!

View attachment 543074

Looking at the background cars. E Type Jag, MG Midget, Triumph Stag? And some American things and more!

Looking at the background cars. E Type Jag, MG Midget, Triumph Stag? And some American things and more!

March 80A with 1600 Cosworth, Lotus Europa Twin Cam and MGB with Rover V8 (not Midget). All above except Jag and Tesla I saved/built from basket cases. My early open wheel driving career started with a Brabham then through March and Ralt. Got bit by British stuff early and can't seem to shake it. Come to think of it - the Tesla is actually a Lotus, isn't it?

Silver Bullet #302 alive and very well! However I do need to sell it to make room for the family new MY later this year.Hate to part with it but there's no more room in the garage. ;-)
Parting with them was rough, but I did need the storage space. I'm sure my family will forgive me someday.

I do love my roadster (#1053)!

2010 Sport #847 alive and well on Whidbey Island, WA. Never will let it go. You will have to pry it from my cold/dead hands. Have my name on the list for a Cyber Truck but pretty far down the list. Giving up a roadster for any new Tesla because you do not have room is not and option. Just buy/build another garage!

Once the Corona is over, we'll need to do a Washington roadster meetup someplace for all us Washington roadster owners.

Last edited:
Oh yeah I drive the heck out of this thing, even in the winter if it's mild enough I'll take it to work, weather permitting of course. Except for the rearview camera, titaniumdave rotors, and the 3.0 battery everything else is bone stock and I absolutely love it. Even the dated little JVC head unit is a throwback for me, occasionally I put the Nav map on for shits and giggles.

Oh yeah I drive the heck out of this thing, even in the winter if it's mild enough I'll take it to work, weather permitting of course. Except for the rearview camera, titaniumdave rotors, and the 3.0 battery everything else is bone stock and I absolutely love it. Even the dated little JVC head unit is a throwback for me, occasionally I put the Nav map on for shits and giggles.
how many miles on your roadster now? what are you getting on standard charge? barely had mine for 5 months and PEM fan, temp sensor and other stuff cause problems. i have about 25,000 miles on my car. i too was using it as a daily driver.