Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How much does it cost to wrap a car in vinyl?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here is our Satin Black Model X with 22 inch MX5 Forged Wheels. We have full body 3M or Avery Dennison vehicle wrap and chrome delete programs in Los Angeles. Please call us at 866 991 4776 or email us at info@tsportline for more details.

satin-black-model-x-p90d-22-inch-forged-wheels-gloss-black-5.jpg
satin-black-model-x-p90d-22-inch-forged-wheels-gloss-black-6.jpg
satin-black-model-x-p90d-22-inch-forged-wheels-gloss-black-8.jpg
satin-black-model-x-p90d-22-inch-forged-wheels-gloss-black-9.jpg

Does anyone have a recommendation for a supplier/installer for 3M or Avery Dennison clear vehicle wrap to protect paint against paint chips for a Model S in the Chicago/Northern Suburbs? I'd like to do a clear wrap of the complete hood, front bumper, edges of the doors, rocker panels, and rear bumper and an idea of the price?

Contact Chicago Auto Pros. Their location in Glenview did a great job on my S.

Cost 2k for XPEL full front. Add a bit more for rear bumper. I got coating applied to whole car and it's shiny and easier to keep looking great.

Here is our Satin Black Model X with 22 inch MX5 Forged Wheels. We have full body 3M or Avery Dennison vehicle wrap and chrome delete programs in Los Angeles. Please call us at 866 991 4776 or email us at info@tsportline for more details.

View attachment 227416 View attachment 227417 View attachment 227418 View attachment 227419

How much does it cost for a chrome delete on a 2015 MS? Satin/Matte black is the color of choice. I am Local and would take the car to you.

Hey everybody,
I was considering model x in vinyl. Maybe satin army green or satin black and lowering it with Unplugged Performances lowering kit. Does anybody know how much it costs. If you had yours wrapped could you post pictures?
Thanks
Zack

Ask help from the veteran installers, why not visit Gatorwraps and request for a quote. I believe they have installers for a vinyl wrap in all major cities.

American Auto Enhancement (in Littleton, CO) is doing my wrapping now. I chose Avery diamond red (needed color change from black to red). Price for the wrap is about $1.7K (no door hinges and hidden areas). Plus powder coating all wheels with similar color is $600 and tinting the front windows is $100. Total = $2.4K. The wrap comes with 7 year warranty. Hopefully, they will do a good job. I was recommended by someone at the Tesla service center.

American Auto Enhancement (in Littleton, CO) is doing my wrapping now. I chose Avery diamond red (needed color change from black to red). Price for the wrap is about $1.7K (no door hinges and hidden areas). Plus powder coating all wheels with similar color is $600 and tinting the front windows is $100. Total = $2.4K. The wrap comes with 7 year warranty. Hopefully, they will do a good job. I was recommended by someone at the Tesla service center.

Got some pictures, I see the one in your avatar, curious how the finished product looks. Found a similar price and was wondering about the quality.

Got some pictures, I see the one in your avatar, curious how the finished product looks. Found a similar price and was wondering about the quality.

I would give the quality 9/10. If you look hard you will find something - like a cut not being straight some places. But you gotta look for it. Normally, people think it's a paint. The color choice matters of course. I'm extremely happy with the color I chose. I get compliments from strangers on how beautiful my car "paint" is, specially in sunlight. I also painted my garage to match the color of the car .

I didn't do door jams because the original color is black which disappears into the background. You wouldn't notice it. If the original color was white or blue, I would have done the door jams too.

I hear that red attracts attention (like the traffic police). But Tesla attracts attention in any color anyway. Go for the one you like regardless.

I would give the quality 9/10. If you look hard you will find something - like a cut not being straight some places. But you gotta look for it. Normally, people think it's a paint. The color choice matters of course. I'm extremely happy with the color I chose. I get compliments from strangers on how beautiful my car "paint" is, specially in sunlight. I also painted my garage to match the color of the car .

I didn't do door jams because the original color is black which disappears into the background. You wouldn't notice it. If the original color was white or blue, I would have done the door jams too.

I hear that red attracts attention (like the traffic police). But Tesla attracts attention in any color anyway. Go for the one you like regardless.
Pics please