TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

How much was the lowest price Model S ever sold?

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by freeewilly, May 7, 2017.

1. freeewilly

freeewilly Member

Regardless the year, options, and mileage. How much was the lowest price used Model S ever sold?
    Clear title, not salvage.

2. wdolson

wdolson Active Member

This is probably unknowable. There may have been one sold between family members for $1.

Looking at close Ebay sales, there is only that sold for $27,500 recently, but it has a salvage title.

3. cchc99

cchc99 Member

In another thread, there is someone talking about CPOs going for $28-30K.

4. azred

azred Active Member

From the title of the thread I was thinking new. I'd be interested in that number. I assume the S40 after federal tax credit was close to $50k?

• Like x 1
  5. EcoBruin

EcoBruin Member

In Dec 2015 I saw a 60kw CPO without tech package listed for $36k. I stumbled upon it and wasn't really looking to buy. After thinking for a few minutes I decided it was a bad idea to pass on the deal. By then it was already purchased. There was a small purge of CPO vehicles during the end of 2015

6. Fiver

Fiver Active Member

Cheapest one I could find on Hanks site. That's just CPO though, and lots of CPO sell through advisors that never get picked up by EV-CPO, but it's a data point.

Screen Shot 2017-05-09 at 10.31.35 PM.png

• Informative x 1
    • Like x 1