Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to schedule service? No button on my app. Or on website.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
having the same issue.

qNwozEs.jpg

I2XZ0XN.jpg

as you can see, i have the service button on my raven but not on the other one. it was there a week or 2 ago but now it's gone. same thing happened back in april and tesla couldn't fix it until one day service button just appeared.

having the same issue.

qNwozEs.jpg

I2XZ0XN.jpg

as you can see, i have the service button on my raven but not on the other one. it was there a week or 2 ago but now it's gone. same thing happened back in april and tesla couldn't fix it until one day service button just appeared.

Looks the Media item was added to the list of options pushing down everything else. Can you scroll the list up and see if the service is further down the list?

Been discussed in several threads and answer there is that they are aware. No idea why some people are getting the cable tv answer of ‘no one else has the problem’.

I would call support and ask them how to call the Service Center. No need to go there in person. And have them note you have the problem also so they are aware it’s more and more people with the issue. Has to be a database issue but sure is weird.

I have the option on both my cars and made two appointments in the last month without issue.

And yes Media is only when car is in use.

Not very encouraging. No ability to arrange for service through MyTesla any more. WTF?
Cell phone app lets me describe problem then asks for the address where I would prefer mobile service and then hangs.. forever. Tried reinstalling app. Same thing. Finally had to put in a phony address in the US (I'm just over the border in Canada) and it told me I'd have to go to Montreal.

Does Tesla not understand that this sort of thing is costing them sales?

Not very encouraging. No ability to arrange for service through MyTesla any more. WTF?
Cell phone app lets me describe problem then asks for the address where I would prefer mobile service and then hangs.. forever. Tried reinstalling app. Same thing. Finally had to put in a phony address in the US (I'm just over the border in Canada) and it told me I'd have to go to Montreal.

Does Tesla not understand that this sort of thing is costing them sales?

Tesla is switching to Mobile service first. This is fine by me because I hate taking a car in for service. Also, the mobile guys are much faster than the service center.

Hi All,

I had lost the "Schedule Service" option a couple of weeks ago...
It is now back.
Tesla did many software and database upgrades in the past few weeks for the Summon and other things.

You might want to check the version of the app. to be sure: Currently mine is 3.10.0 (acd88ae81) on iPhone.

There were also times during the upgrade where I could not access the car(s) and also
trying to sign into the app gave a "Sign-in Failed" - "The email or password you entered was incorrect."
The email and password were correct and after several hours it accepted the Sign-in...

Keep trying,

Shawn