Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How well do FWDs work in two-car garage with two cars?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I haven't seen any threads about this, but there should be enough people by now with first-hand experience about this: We have a two-car garage, and I'd like to keep both cars in there (the other is a Volt and needs daily charging as well).

We currently have a Highlander, which is 72" wide. The MX has 8 extra inches on that. I'm worried about the FWDs not being able to open when it gets crammed. I saw the reveal video where the FWDs worked fine next to a minivan, but I'm more interested in real-life experiences. Does anybody have their MX in a garage next to another car? How well does that work? What about the driver's door?

I'm rooting for you EboMike. I want to know too! Thinking of getting an X, but now with a smaller 2 car garage, wondering if it will work. Help us model X owners! Look what I found:

What a schmuck I am. And I thought I did my due diligence in searching for existing posts. Thanks for the links!

I'm still a bit worried - all these people have these nice, empty garages. I have shelves. And stuff. But I'm slightly more hopeful.