Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HPWC for sale.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure if I can use the forum for private selling?
Here goes.

I now have 2 TM3 cars.
The 1st cars charger was installed a few months ago.

2nd car arrived today and have no need for the new wall charger supplied.
Guess it might be great for someone with a holiday house or a business owner for charging at work.

Price negotiable. SE Melbourne suburb. Pick up only.
Moskito

Last edited:
Not sure if I can use the forum for private selling?
Here goes.

I now have 2 TM3 cars.
The 1st cars charger was installed a few months ago.

2nd car arrived today and have no need for the new wall charger supplied.
Guess it might be great for someone with a holiday house or a business owner for charging at work.

Price negotiable. SE Melbourne suburb. Pick up only.
Moskito

Have you sold it yet?

General Terms

Subject to the exclusions and limitations described below, the Charging Equipment Limited Warranty covers the refund, repair or replacement necessary to remedy any manufacturing defects in Tesla manufactured and supplied Wall Connector that occur under normal use for a period of 48 months, and Mobile Connector or charging adapter that occur under normal use for a period of 12 months from the date of invoice to the customer. Any Tesla connector or adapter included in the initial purchase and delivery of a Tesla vehicle by Tesla is covered under the Basic Vehicle Limited Warranty section of the New Vehicle Limited Warranty for 4 years or 50,000 miles (80,000 km), whichever comes first, subject to the terms and conditions of the New Vehicle Limited Warranty.