Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HV battery repair shops in East Coast(Tri-state area)

goodbadboys9

Apr 22, 2018
NJ
Hi Members,

Do we have any battery repair shops or Individuals repairing HV batteries in or around Tri-state area(NY/NJ/CT) similar to Gruber motors?

beatle

Aug 31, 2019
Springfield, VA
Given the astronomical battery / DU replacement costs from Tesla and the growing number of cars on the road that are now out of warranty, hopefully we start seeing the cottage industry pick up the repair slack.

Reactions: Newscutter

goodbadboys9

Apr 22, 2018
NJ
At least I know a couple of cars on the east coast that need some kind of HV Battery service. Hopefully, someone comes up sooner than later.

It would be easy if Tesla can sell cover for the HV Battery as it is the hardest part to take it apart without damaging to do any kind of repairs to the battery

Reactions: krishna3812

krishna3812

Jan 7, 2021
Newyork
At least I know a couple of cars on the east coast that need some kind of HV Battery service. Hopefully, someone comes up sooner than later.

It would be easy if Tesla can sell cover for the HV Battery as it is the hardest part to take it apart without damaging to do any kind of repairs to the battery
Second this. If tesla sells cover, i think repair costs of battery will reduce a lot but again also depends on cover cost since you know it's tesla...

Reactions: goodbadboys9

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC