Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HW4 and Phoenix Radar Build Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have 387XXX - but where or how do i see the Build Date?
Answering my own question here :p

Found this in the forums: new MX delivery confirmed this "Ordered Feb 14, VIN PF3834**, Production date Jan 30, Hardware 4 Equipped"
Guess that will mean my VIN PF387XXX is later than this(probably Feb? and should have the AP4/HW4?🤞

Thanks all - this is very helpful!

So, if a model has Hardware 4, is it guaranteed that it will have Phoenix RADAR and the new camera module (with 2 5MP cameras and 1 dummy camera)? Or, is it possible that it could be Hardware 4 - but may not have RADAR or the new camera module?

Thanks,
Osho

So, if a model has Hardware 4, is it guaranteed that it will have Phoenix RADAR and the new camera module (with 2 5MP cameras and 1 dummy camera)? Or, is it possible that it could be Hardware 4 - but may not have RADAR or the new camera module?

Thanks,
Osho
Based on my conversations with 2 Tesla abbots and my local Tesla service center, yes.

Reactions: maytaurustiger
Answering my own question here :p

Found this in the forums: new MX delivery confirmed this "Ordered Feb 14, VIN PF3834**, Production date Jan 30, Hardware 4 Equipped"
Guess that will mean my VIN PF387XXX is later than this(probably Feb? and should have the AP4/HW4?🤞
My vin is 383xx and is said to have HW4. Was supposed to take delivery today but due to weather in California it’s looking like 04/02/23 now.

Thanks,
Osho
From my experience, I have the AP4 (aka HW4), Phoenix radar, and the new camera module. I compared my cameras with the ones posted here somewhere with the HW4. I believe if you have AP4 then you should have the Phoenix radar as well along with the new cameras.

Reactions: preilly44
the europe build Model X and S started with build date 15. januar have HW4 and Phoenix Radar v2
Any ways to verify if you have one or both? Either by software or physically spot differences? Today received mine in Italy with PF387xxx, wondering how to verify as no screens show presence of neither, also not versions mentioned.