Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I can't believe that no one offers decent mud flaps!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why is it that no one offers decent mud flaps for the Model 3? I'm talking about something that doesn't look like a $4.99 WalMart special. It would be so nice to see a custom-molded product that actually looks nice on the car as opposed to a flat piece of plastic with a couple holes in it. By the way, I really wouldn't care if it would reduce my range by a few miles.

Reactions: mswlogo
I bought a few pairs of these. I mounted the front flaps and tucked them pretty well. It really cuts down on the junk splashed on the car. I have my lower rockers and doors covered in PPF, this is just belt and suspenders.

They are universal fit and very discrete. I need to take the rear wheels off to mount in back, I just haven't gotten around to it yet. I'll post some pics when I get it finished up.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000CPHXQ2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Here is a quick picture of my front flaps. I can take pics from a different angle, it makes it look lower than they really are. Don’t mind the dirty car.

064EC472-FA95-44DD-89E5-AA740A8B8ADF.jpeg

How did you attach - drill holes in the flaps for the stock push pins?
Exactly. I also drilled a hole at the top of the mudflap and in the wheel well liner to secure the top of it.

By the way they were eight dollars a pair. There’s no way I’d pay $150 for the same style just pre-drilled. That’s robbery. I’d pay that for a nice molded set though

Reactions: MacGreiner