Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I found the perfect Model S accessory, need it before I pick up my MS this weekend...

Panoz

Nov 19, 2013
Colorado Springs, CO
Yup, found it. Don't be a hater because you don't have one. I'm an early adopter, I predict these will be standard equipment in Teslas in the near future.

Meanwhile, I have one early.

Let the envy flow....

Screenshot (12).png

lucy

bluehair
Jul 5, 2015
Des Moines, IA
Going old school...sweet!

no worries about streaming signal or losing your place when the car turns on during the night while charging.

genius. :smile:

scottm

Legacy account
Jun 13, 2014
Canada
Put the flux capacitor up on the browser when you play that thing.

(since you don't need to waste console space for playing the 8-track you can full-screen the web browser)

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC