Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I just got a 100 score yesterday (11/6) - Will I get FSD?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did I miss the cut off?

I did the FSD opt-out/in work-around to reset my score and I took my MYLR for a drive for 119 miles yesterday (11/6) and got a 100 safety score. I hear that FSD 10.4 is starting to roll out but I'm worried that I got my score up too late to get in this round as they push it out.

Curious what others think. Are lower scores getting 10.4 yet? Anyone else also just recently meet the required safety score threshold? Outcome?

No, you didn't miss the cutoff. My wife increased her score to 99 three days ago and she got FSD Beta a day later. You shouldn't have to wait for 10.4. Although I haven't heard of any yet, 98's are supposed to start getting FSD Beta today but it will be a slow rollout. I'm currently at 98 so I'm curious how the rollout is going with others.

Reactions: 101dals
No, you didn't miss the cutoff. My wife increased her score to 99 three days ago and she got FSD Beta a day later. You shouldn't have to wait for 10.4. Although I haven't heard of any yet, 98's are supposed to start getting FSD Beta today but it will be a slow rollout. I'm currently at 98 so I'm curious how the rollout is going with others.

• Helpful
Reactions: spsheridan
How do you reset your score.
Opt out and then try to join again? Not sure that you can reset your score, wouldn't that be cheating? A lot more uneventful driving should raise the score.
Pretty sure you need a weeks worth of driving not just a single good day.

I think of it like the product rating system on Amazon or whatever site, with the FSD beta tester wannabes being the products and Tesla is the shopper. Which product reviews would you trust more, the product with 5 votes in one day and a perfect score, or the product that has a 1000+ votes over several months and a score something like 4.9 out of 5?

Reactions: bobby g and 101dals