Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I think I gave myself whiplash

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just picked up my Model 3 Performance. I spent a couple hours driving my family around and demonstrating the speed. My neck kinda hurts.

Awesome car though!

F4D6C3F1-249E-4142-B2EC-C47E8CF70903.jpeg

It will eventually ruin you. I have lost so much respect for ICE performance vehicles. I feel terrible because I still own a few ICE performance cars too. I dont even enjoy driving them now. It's now become, the only reason why I drive collector sports cars is strictly for memories of my childhood and no longer about the performance.

It will eventually ruin you. I have lost so much respect for ICE performance vehicles. I feel terrible because I still own a few ICE performance cars too. I dont even enjoy driving them now. It's now become, the only reason why I drive collector sports cars is strictly for memories of my childhood and no longer about the performance.

I actually really, really, want one of those EV converted VW Bugs, but $75k for a car I paid $600 for in high school seems a bit crazy.

I think classic cars converted to EVs is going to start being a big thing. All the cool styling of a classic car with the reliability of an EV seems like a good combo for those that aren’t purists.

Reactions: ChadS