Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I think I gave myself whiplash

Dan203

Jul 10, 2019
Northern Nevada
Just picked up my Model 3 Performance. I spent a couple hours driving my family around and demonstrating the speed. My neck kinda hurts.

Awesome car though!

F4D6C3F1-249E-4142-B2EC-C47E8CF70903.jpeg

ChadS

Last tank of gas: March 2009
Jul 16, 2009
Redmond, WA
Enjoy the car!

And be very, very careful if you ever test drive a Model S Performance...that car is a whiplash waiting to happen.

Ludalicious

Feb 22, 2018
Vancouver
It will eventually ruin you. I have lost so much respect for ICE performance vehicles. I feel terrible because I still own a few ICE performance cars too. I dont even enjoy driving them now. It's now become, the only reason why I drive collector sports cars is strictly for memories of my childhood and no longer about the performance.

Dan203

Jul 10, 2019
Northern Nevada
It will eventually ruin you. I have lost so much respect for ICE performance vehicles. I feel terrible because I still own a few ICE performance cars too. I dont even enjoy driving them now. It's now become, the only reason why I drive collector sports cars is strictly for memories of my childhood and no longer about the performance.

I actually really, really, want one of those EV converted VW Bugs, but $75k for a car I paid $600 for in high school seems a bit crazy.

I think classic cars converted to EVs is going to start being a big thing. All the cool styling of a classic car with the reliability of an EV seems like a good combo for those that aren’t purists.

Reactions: ChadS

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC