Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I thought the Cybertruck suspension was revolutionary

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My understanding is that the difference will be - as with many things Tesla - the software. The CT's software will preemptively adapt the suspension by knowing the road (bumpy / smooth), possibly "seeing" potholes, etc. It will also memorize your frequent locations, so if you have to raise the truck over a curb, or uphill, to enter your driveway, it will remember and do this each time automatically. It will be active.

Hope it has this ability.

Q:
What is so special about your RideMonitorTM Mode? Does your competition have anything similar?
A: AccuAir’s e-LevelTM System with RideMonitorTM Mode is the result of 3 years of development and provides flawless corrections while parked and driving. Extensive strategies have been developed to avoid unnecessary corrections by detecting transient driving scenarios like stopping, turning, and accelerating. This results in a vehicle that is always within height specification yielding improved ride quality and consistent handling characteristics.
The majority of the competition’s systems level once and then go to sleep, (This is actually how the AccuAir Gen I System operated). If you change the load in the vehicle, or initially level on an off-angle driveway you would have to remember to hit the button to re-level. Only a few have attempted semi-active leveling and the results were unsatisfactory (corrections at every stop and turn with the vehicle out of height specification the majority of the time while driving). The proprietary technology that makes the RideMonitorTM Mode so effective is currently patent pending and promises to hold its superiority in the marketplace for years to come.

The Ford Raptor does not have height-adjustable air suspension but it does have adaptive damper control. The Ram 1500 has height adjustable air suspension, but does not have adaptive damper control. The Cybertruck will have both height adjustable air suspension and adaptive damper control. I know of no other pickup truck that offers both.