Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Images on TMC glitchy?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Doug, thanks for the efforts, but it's still not displaying the majority of images for me.

Not sure if the uploader is any happier, but I gave up trying to upload images last week...

And as I look at your post the avatar by your name didn't load.

I've noticed the image glitches seem to be a bit better, but still not 100%. Also haven't tried uploading anything recently as it was only working 25% of the time during my last attempt so I also have given up for the time being.

Yeah, it does seem better. Up until now, I could only paste one image into a post before getting an error on the second. Many times, even the first image paste would fail.

Looks like all eight worked.

:)

Thanks.

upload_2018-6-19_20-30-16.png

upload_2018-6-19_20-30-19.png

upload_2018-6-19_20-30-20.png

upload_2018-6-19_20-30-21.png

upload_2018-6-19_20-30-22.png

upload_2018-6-19_20-30-24.png

upload_2018-6-19_20-30-25.png

Yeah, it does seem better. Up until now, I could only paste one image into a post before getting an error on the second. Many times, even the first image paste would fail.

Looks like all eight worked.

:)

Thanks.

View attachment 311059
View attachment 311060
View attachment 311061
View attachment 311062
View attachment 311063
View attachment 311064
View attachment 311065
All those images are not showing for me. Perusing the site some avatars are not loading either.

Seem to be able to see newly posted pictures linked in this thread... but what about older pictures that was there but now suddenly isn't?

A lot of the threads are like, so there is this thing... look at this picture... and then there is no picture.

Again, clear your cache.
I am not trying to be rude but I am not a tech illiterate and far from it...

My cache is very clear... also tried different computers from PCs to Macs... different browsers from Chrome, Firefox, IE to Safari... and problem still exist.

Example: Tesla navigation map is now in grey scale - how do we change this?
Replies in the thread suggests that the 2 attachments were viewable at some point.

Trying to open the image attachments directly, https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/attachments/new-map-jpg.307492/
would result in the following...

Tesla Motors Club - Error
This attachment cannot be shown at this time. Please try back later.