Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

In house glass replacement

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Gwgan

Almost a wagon
Aug 11, 2013
Maine
Is this an announcement or an alert? App inbox message.
24AA2E87-1027-4056-A2C4-CCD8CBE6DF07.jpeg

Prompted by this thread topic I went to my app and saw a red dot on the Settings Wheel. First time I've ever seen that BTW and received it at 6:45pm today. I would say this has to be considered an improvement to service and the app at least in communicating with the customer. I know rock chips to windshields has been a recurring topic thread on the forum with the roads in a lot of places being in bad shape and people needing their windshield replaced and not knowing where to turn. I guess "or other glass" mentioned in the text could also apply to car break ins too.

*thousands of Tesla owners simultaneously sprint to their garage to closely inspect their car's glass*

That was me an 10 minutes ago ..Ironically we had hail in Denver this evening and while I was able to get to an underpass I took some small hits. I was convinced the car sensed a broken skylight. Now that would be smart marketing...send the message out to an area just hit by hail.

• Funny
Reactions: Kleenerth3