Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Free Supercharging transfer opportunity

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Glad to see your shared screenshot but hesitant to believe it (as I do most things) Tesla SA have said. I have one on order with FUSC transfer since late last year; would love to add FSD to it. Please keep us posted.

I wou

I wouldn’t trust everything this Tesla agent said. Not only are Tesla agents as unreliable as a 30-day weather forecast, this chat won’t stick in any argument against Tesla corporate if you actually tried to get what is not actually part of the promo.

Unless we see official Tesla statement, everyone should just assume it’s the same as before: free transfer removes all discounts (only exception being the CT reservation) and the 3 is not included.

All good. I'm looking for a reason not to buy a new car. Not sure I'll even bite this offer. We'll see where it goes.

Sawyer is always in-the-know.
IMG_6991.jpeg

Just cancelled my MYP order (another $250 down the drain) to place a new one for the SG MX-LR (tax edition) as the SA committed to adding the FSD and FUSC transfers from the back office as well as the $1k CT bonus. Should see it tomorrow at which time I’ll share (image of the bonus & transfer items).

Forgot to update: Placed my order (SG MX-LR) with an EDD of 3/14-4/25. Completed the 2 forms but can only see FUSC transfer on the app. The SA claimed that once a VIN is assigned she will load both the FSD transfer as well as the CT $1k discount. It’s against better judgment but I trust her.

Forgot to update: Placed my order (SG MX-LR) with an EDD of 3/14-4/25. Completed the 2 forms but can only see FUSC transfer on the app. The SA claimed that once a VIN is assigned she will load both the FSD transfer as well as the CT $1k discount. It’s against better judgment but I trust her.

Didn't the CT $1k discount expire 12/31?

Advisor told me that both of the vehicles have to be in my account in order to make the transfers, which they are. Guess that’s all they need?
i was curious if Tesla goes any further to verify u still have possession of the car n not just in ur app but actually sitting at some dealers lot...
cause this is how some ppl try to upsell the car as having FUSC thats queued to be removed....