Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

(Install not to code) Project: Save $1500

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The 1" PVC is the only thing that would fit in that side entrance (and you can barely get a locknut/bushing on it). The FMC, frankly I had it leftover, along with the fittings. I could have spent more $ and used PVC sweeps/elbows, etc, but its such a short distance, it would almost be "elbow to elbow" (its like 16" or less of FMC).

I can't tell from the picture (too low of resolution), but how'd you do the transition from FMC fitting to PVC? Did you just glue it into a coupling, or was it a special transition connector? Normally, I'd have to use a box to do that transition.

I can't tell from the picture (too low of resolution), but how'd you do the transition from FMC fitting to PVC? Did you just glue it into a coupling, or was it a special transition connector? Normally, I'd have to use a box to do that transition.

1" FMC threaded male into 1" PVC female, works fine and the "cover" opens on the FMC elbow, so was easy to run the wire through it, no box needed.