Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Intelligent Octopus Go fails to start the change

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello community,

Tesla 3, firmware: (2024.20.1)

My Intelligent Octopus is not working as expected. Schedules are being created without any issues, but the car fails to start charging during the scheduled time. I suspect this might be due to API and permissions. I have already verified that Octopus has permission to control my car. I've also tried removing and re-adding the car multiple times but without success.

Even though the schedule is created, the car simply won't start charging. In car settings, it is scheduled to start charging at 23:30, which usually works well for me. I have the car fully charged by the next day, but I'm curious if others have experienced the same issue.

It used to work. Let's say a schedule is created for 9 PM. Octopus would trigger the charge by sending an API call, and the car starts charging, overriding the car settings.

It's not a big deal, really, but I wonder what your experience is.

Thanks @Pink Duck

So my sentry mode is on all the time, even at home (I don't have a garage, and it's just a driveway for a terrace house.
Also, checking my wifi connection for the car - it always connects to wifi and stays connected as long as it's parked.

Attachments

• wifi.PNG
    wifi.PNG
    38.4 KB · Views: 8