Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As far as the phone apps area concerned, it is still not in the best location to report accurately. You can turn on the heat and watch the app and within a couple of minutes it will report a temperature that can be 10 degrees or more different than what the cabin temperature really is.

That s really the issue! Since the temperature reported is higher the bloody fan is blowing out cold air even if you set the desired temp to say 26-27 degrees.
At some point the reported temperature was around 30 degrees, while outside it was 12. We were coldish inside and fan blowing out cold air.

This usually happens after a while you re driving , so not as soon as you start the car.
i have range mode disabled, never had it on.

Nope, there's no way from the car's screens to see the reading from the cabin air temp sensor.

This is something I wish they would change. I'd like to know the interior temperature.

I could then set the temperature to be slightly warmer or colder, or equal. Currently having to pick a number makes me unsure whether I am causing heating or cooling to happen.

I tend to dial up and down while listening to the fan speed in order to make that determination.

Reactions: beachmiles