Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Introduction

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After fondly watching Teslas passing by for the last few years, I have decided to buy one, so now I am a proud owner of a fully loaded Model X 100D, dark grey.

I live in Lugano, in the Italian Switzerland, 70 km north of Milan, and travel throughout the country, Austria, Germany and Italy. I have logged a hefty 6K Ks since September 30th.

What to say about the car? I am charmed by the out of the box approach, while being somewhat disappointed by the build quality, having driven Porsches, Mercedes and Audis all my life.

Furthermore, the Advanced autopilot lags somewhat behind the pyrotechnic descriptions on Teslas Web site, even though earlier today I drove from Innsbruck, Austria to Verona in Italy with my hands peaceful resting on my things. Maybe we will all get a Christmas present in the form of a nice upgrade.

Why am I here? I joined the forum to learn from Tesala's veterans, even though driving habits from across the Pond differ somewhat from ours (have already legally driven my Tesla at a speed of 220 km/h in Germany), but hopefully, I will also be able to give some contributions and share some tips.

Once again, happy to be here and hello everyone, from wherever you are from.

Davide

After fondly watching Teslas passing by for the last few years, I have decided to buy one, so now I am a proud owner of a fully loaded Model X 100D, dark grey.

I live in Lugano, in the Italian Switzerland, 70 km north of Milan, and travel throughout the country, Austria, Germany and Italy. I have logged a hefty 6K Ks since September 30th.

What to say about the car? I am charmed by the out of the box approach, while being somewhat disappointed by the build quality, having driven Porsches, Mercedes and Audis all my life.

Furthermore, the Advanced autopilot lags somewhat behind the pyrotechnic descriptions on Teslas Web site, even though earlier today I drove from Innsbruck, Austria to Verona in Italy with my hands peaceful resting on my things. Maybe we will all get a Christmas present in the form of a nice upgrade.

Why am I here? I joined the forum to learn from Tesala's veterans, even though driving habits from across the Pond differ somewhat from ours (have already legally driven my Tesla at a speed of 220 km/h in Germany), but hopefully, I will also be able to give some contributions and share some tips.

Once again, happy to be here and hello everyone, from wherever you are from.

Davide
Here are a couple of threads you might be interested in regarding autopilot. There are definitely changes coming, which should substantially improve the system. HW2.5 capabilities , Neural Networks