Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Inventory on Performance Model??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does it exist? Seems like it does not, as it seems anyone who ordered a perf. model from the last few days of March until now is not getting assigned any vins (I ordered April 14).

I ordered online, but am thinking (after viewing some threads), that if I wait until mid-June, I'd get at least another $3-5k better.

Thoughts?

I check every day too see if there's any sign of a wave of performance cars getting sent out. :)

It does sound like there were great deals at the end of Q1; you may wait and see if you get the same at the end of Q2. The waiting is killing me already, though -- I couldn't take committing to two more months of it.

I am doing the same thing as you. Waiting until the end of Q2 to get some price adjustment Performance model. Near end of Q1 there were a few of 56k-58k price adjustments performance models 3. But idk how likely there will be any this quarter...

End of Q1 there were 5-13k price adjusted Performance 3s. We got $7700 off a new non demo one, blue on white with autopilot. Was $57,300 and had 7 miles on it. Another person got a P3D for 51k with a few thousand miles on it and no autopilot. Cant predict the future but you could save a ton to wait. Tesla wants to be profitable or show increased deliveries this quarter.

Recommend: Get in touch with an Owner Advisor (or nearest sounding title ;)) -- ideally in person -- at your nearest Delivery Center or Showroom/Gallery. Let him/her know what you're looking for and they can keep an eye out. My 2nd and 3rd vehicles (see signature) were acquired via that route; both were inventory new S but the same approach might apply for 3.

Inventory changes daily and only shows up to 200 mile area at a time.

So since I'm too lazy to lookup your zip code to determine where you are (Why not put a city, state as others do?) It's pretty hard to know the answer to your question. But I'd have to say that there are indeed some in inventory, somewhere in the country.

I went in person to a Tesla showroom to let them know I am interested in a price adjusted performance model 3. Now I have his phone number, he just text me if he sees anything that pops up. I would say you can call everyday and ask or just go in person and have the person call you when something is available