Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Inventory X. What is acceptable wear and tear?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My inventory X had a lightly curbed wheel. They repaired that a few months after delivery. There were two small scratches on the driver's door which the DS had to point out to me, and a dislodged plastic piece in the cargo area which they fixed before delivery. Nothing there seemed like a big deal and the discount was really excellent.

I'm planning to pickup a 100D inventory with about 7200 miles with a discount of about $10k, much less than your $43k discount but it isn't a P100D either :/

Not sure if I'm getting a really good deal but hoping not to have any issues. Still excited but will let you know if I run into anything. I'll make sure to i inspect before signing :)

Going to pick up an inventory X P100D tomorrow, with 8100 miles on it *shock, *horror

Has a $43200 discount on it. Saw the pics, looked good to me. We'll see the condition tomorrow

I'm planning to pickup a 100D inventory with about 7200 miles with a discount of about $10k, much less than your $43k discount but it isn't a P100D either :/

Not sure if I'm getting a really good deal but hoping not to have any issues. Still excited but will let you know if I run into anything. I'll make sure to i inspect before signing :)
Mine was fine,

few minor details, which they added to the due bill and I had replaced at Service soon after delivery.

Hope your delivery goes well.