Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

iOS widget

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, first post here. Got my M3 Performance a little over two weeks ago. This forum has been a great source of information, particularly when my all went to KM instead of miles.

After the most recent update has anyone noticed the iOS app widget has gone to showing battery percentage instead of range in miles? Is there a way to change this back to miles?

Hi all, first post here. Got my M3 Performance a little over two weeks ago. This forum has been a great source of information, particularly when my all went to KM instead of miles.

After the most recent update has anyone noticed the iOS app widget has gone to showing battery percentage instead of range in miles? Is there a way to change this back to miles?
The widget works bit differently to the app. To get range in miles in the widget you have to have the car screen display set as miles then you will have the widget in miles instead of percentage

The widget works bit differently to the app. To get range in miles in the widget you have to have the car screen display set as miles then you will have the widget in miles instead of percentage
I wonder if that's an oversight, originally the app also followed the in-car setting so maybe the widget will get an update in future to follow the app.

Ahh hadn’t thought of that. I will give it a try in a minute.

Now trying to figure out which charger to go with. Narrowed it down the three:
1. Tesla Charger but need additional equipment (Pen Fault Detection) and most expensive with no grant.
2. Zappi which will allow me to monitor the feed to the house and to my garage.
3. Hypervolt which in my opinion looks the best.

I’m going to continue to research the thread with recommendations etc.

1. Tesla Charger but need additional equipment (Pen Fault Detection) and most expensive with no grant.

Yes there is a separate thread related to chargers etc.,

I've had the Hypervolt since Oct, 21, solid piece of kit, pleased with it so far plus customer service seams good too.

Something I didn't think of when I installed mine, a bidirectional unit that would allow you to run your house from your car (like a massive PowerWall).

Right now few vehicles support the feature, but they are starting to arrive and are likely to be the norm in a few years; you may want to think about being ready to take advantage of that for your next EV or the one after.

Reactions: SirBaz

Another recommendation for Hypervolt 2.0 here - service, looks and functionality all top notch. If you're interested DM me and I'll send a link to a video I made of the install.