Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

iPhone keeps disconnecting from Bluetooth

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, looking for some help. I have 2 iPhones (one work phone). When I connect my work phone (make it priority) it keeps disconnecting and then reconnecting mid call/ mid journey. Really sporadic.

Anyone had a similar problem and found a solution.

I’ve tried resetting phone, disconnecting and reconnecting but still no joy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 147
Hi, looking for some help. I have 2 iPhones (one work phone). When I connect my work phone (make it priority) it keeps disconnecting and then reconnecting mid call/ mid journey. Really sporadic.

Anyone had a similar problem and found a solution.

I’ve tried resetting phone, disconnecting and reconnecting but still no joy!
Hi there,
It would really help if you put your question in context for us. Year and model type as well as your current software version. these things tend to be related.

Hello
Have exactly the same problem
Have a Tesla 3 2022.44.25.3
Tried 3 different iphones, a 10, 12 and current 14 and happens with all 3
This problem started couple of months ago - unfortunately do not know if it is software related
Tesla service in Greece keeps checking remotely and claims there is no problem with the car - on the other hand I do have a problem as I cannot use the car bluetooth
Any help/suggestions really appreciated

If you were to ask a question like this on the Apple support forums, you would be recommended to remove the car from your bluethooth settings then to reset your network settings.

You will then need to log back on to all your networks. Then pair the phone back to the car.

If you were to ask a question like this on the Apple support forums, you would be recommended to remove the car from your bluethooth settings then to reset your network settings.

You will then need to log back on to all your networks. Then pair the phone back to the car.
Dear Randy,
thanks a lot!
Can you please explain what you mean by 'resetting my network settings'?
The first part of 'forgetting' the Tesla from bluetooth I understand

I also get this sporadically. It’s very annoying. I have a MS 2018 running the latest software 44.30.8.
I reset the car by pressing both buttons on the steering wheel.
I have no idea why this keep happening. It’s very annoying.