Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is FSD Beta still rolling out?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has tesla stopped rolling out the FSD beta software to people with 100 safety scores? I have had an 100 for almost a week now. I am wondering when I can expect entrance into the program. Hope Somebody can give me a decently clear answer. I'm so annoyed I didn't try to get in sooner. Is there still hope?

Has tesla stopped rolling out the FSD beta software to people with 100 safety scores? I have had an 100 for almost a week now. I am wondering when I can expect entrance into the program. Hope Somebody can give me a decently clear answer. I'm so annoyed I didn't try to get in sooner. Is there still hope?
dont hold your breath! lol... i've been in queue for 4 months and about 7k miles... they have not added any new people since around Christmas afaik... they could start again anytime but they may also never add more so temper your expectations lol.

Upvote 1
I have also not read any new news on adding Beta testers to the FSD Beta. Have maintained a 99 to 100 rating since February with occasional peaks at my score (I think?) from Tesla, but no invite to install FSD Beta. The reference to 'peak' is: when I use the app I notice restricted and limited icons on the app, locked out Safety Score Beta, then a refresh to full interface the next time I get back into the app.

Upvote 0
Yes, they have apparently stopped. Nobody on TeslaFi with the current version of FSD Beta software had a previous version of software that wasn’t also FSD Beta:

1650282866441.png

Reference: TeslaFi.com Firmware Tracker

Of course this could change in the next 5 minutes, but I wouldn’t hold my breath.

Reactions: Sigma4Life
Upvote 1
I've had a 99-100 score for more than 3 months and thousands of miles. Nothing.

Upvote 0
Or just opt out of the beta queue and wait for if/when enrollments to start again. In the mean time enjoy the FSD features that are released (Navigate on Autopilot, lane change, smart summon, autopark, etc.).
I’m tempted to do this but with my luck they’ll finally start a new rollout right after opting out. Then stop accepting new people after I meet requirements. 🤦🏾‍♂️

I’m 3 months in at this point. Too much invested. 😂

Attachments

• 1650323115079.png
    1650323115079.png
    62.7 KB · Views: 59
Reactions: FelixORiley
Upvote 0
I could be the last car to get FSD 10.11.2. I’ve been in the program from day 1 ( non YouTube type person) and for some reason I was on 10.2.2 for months. Yesterday my cars FSD went from being pretty good to terrible. I recalibrated the cameras and now this morning I’m downloading 10.11.2. I have no idea if it’s related or purely coincidental

Attachments

• 569E3285-2FBC-4991-BAA2-E29D8DFBEA4D.jpeg
    569E3285-2FBC-4991-BAA2-E29D8DFBEA4D.jpeg
    878.4 KB · Views: 53
  • 3A60C375-ABE8-4A71-B0AC-2A4246036AC8.jpeg
    3A60C375-ABE8-4A71-B0AC-2A4246036AC8.jpeg
    669.7 KB · Views: 48
Upvote 0
I’m tempted to do this but with my luck they’ll finally start a new rollout right after opting out. Then stop accepting new people after I meet requirements. 🤦🏾‍♂️

I’m 3 months in at this point. Too much invested. 😂

The sunk cost fallacy is a powerful force, even in those of us who pride ourselves on our rationality, eh?

Right there with you, my friend.

Reactions: Sigma4Life
Upvote 0