Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is smart summon completely busted? 3/23

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It seems to disconnect every time I want it to do something? My first time using it in a year
It never wasn’t busted. Just another one of the Great Charlatan’s perpetually beta PoS, like many of the other perpetually beta junk. Do you hear me, auto wipers and highbeams?!

Oh, and then the Great Charlatan jokingly laughs at us and says A.S.S. (Actually Smart Summon) Is coming “s00n, probably… in two weeks…” along with v11 FSD 🤣

@uthatcher. Go ahead, “Summon” him! 🤣💥

Last edited:
This and reverse summon are two of the features that are most exciting to me and seem to have the highest real world applicability. I doubt reverse summon will ever come and smart summon - well, I think I’ve only ever successfully used it once. The trick I learned was to turn off sentry mode before you try and use it. Even then, set your expectations low. Don’t try to have it go very far or around any real corners.

• Funny
Reactions: jebinc
Elon promised lifetime income to YouTube influencers. So stop asking when anything will work as promised. The answer is and always will be: Never, Dummy!
Many features are perpetually tagged beta. Some date all the way back to the mid 2010-2020 decade. No joke, It’s true. Many thanks to the Great Charlatan. Don’t get me wrong, I like Tesla. But, while the Great Charlatan was needed to get Tesla firmly entrenched, I think the time has come for Tesla to have a full time, non Charlatan leader - to take the company to the next level (without all of the drama, antics and BS that the GC spews daily).

Don’t you think Tesla deserves to have a “full time” leader?

@uthatcher

Reactions: aerodyne
Many features are perpetually tagged beta. Some date all the way back to the mid 2010-2020 decade. No joke, It’s true. Many thanks to the Great Charlatan. Don’t get me wrong, I like Tesla. But, while the Great Charlatan was needed to get Tesla firmly entrenched, I think the time has come for Tesla to have a full time, non Charlatan leader - to take the company to the next level (without all of the drama, antics and BS that the GC spews daily).

Don’t you think Tesla deserves to have a “full time” leader?

@uthatcher
Hoping its gonna be Tom Zhu, the new global CEO. he knows how to get things done...

Reactions: jebinc