TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

is there no thread for deliveries exclusively?

Discussion in 'Model X: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by mattobadia, Jan 24, 2016.

1. mattobadia

mattobadia Member

Is there a list of worldwide deliveries for X? I'd like to know how many are rolling out.

2. pvogel

pvogel Member

ModelXTracker | Welcome

3. jsollender

jsollender Member

Still don't you find it odd that on modelxtracker only 38 deliveries since inception are listed? You think once someone gets a delivery or in production they get bored of posting their data? The list shows 114 in production. I think people with deliveries stop posting or completing data. Obvious that the only listed deliveries are P90's of various iterations, no production versions will see the light of day till April or May at the earliest.

4. EboMike

EboMike Member

Not really. There are currently 1067 records in the database, but we know that there are more than 22000 reservations. So fewer than 5% of reservation holders even added their car to the tracker. So with 114 in production, that would translate to 2350 vehicles in production - all the US sigs, plus some more.

A lot more probably, since you already pointed out the second issue: Some people add themselves and then forget about the tracker, so there are probably quite a few who added their reservation but never updated the status. Since we're talking 5% here, 5 people not updating their records would extrapolate to 100 additional cars in production.

5. ptsagcy

ptsagcy Member

Not true - According to my DS mine is "on the assembly line, at the end of production" - expecting a late Feb delivery (or should I say hoping for)

6. ReturnZero

ReturnZero Member

The X I ordered (a 90D) has the exact same visual options as yours. Titanium/tan/figured. Post photos when you get it - I'd love to see what it will look like!

7. EboMike

EboMike Member

I think "production" was meant to say "non-P", as opposed to "non-signature". (right, jsollender?)

8. ptsagcy

ptsagcy Member

Happy to - it's coming "soon" :confused:

9. elguapo

elguapo Member

I hope we start hearing about more and more production Xs getting delivery dates. Seems like there's got to be a bunch finished, waiting QC or something like that.

10. jsollender

jsollender Member

"no production versions will see the light of day till April or May at the earliest." EboMike I erred. You are correct that no 90Ds will see light of day till April or later, but any number of P90's will deliver.

11. mattobadia

mattobadia Member

Is there a possibility to list the deliveries rather than have them on a map on that website? Couldn't find that option.

12. Darryl

Darryl ModelXTracker.com Co-Adm

My Production P90D (VIN 251) is scheduled for delivery next week.

13. EboMike

EboMike Member

Activity Data (left side bar) -> Delivery.

14. Roadchad2

Roadchad2 New Member

VIN #517 delivered today in San Diego

You asked, I'm sharing I just brought my Model X Sig P90D in Silver paint. incredible driving experience. I will share more details when I've had it longer than 24hours. first thoughts, amazing, connected drive, autopilot blows my mind, it is a little more luxury sport and a lot less rough and rugged.

15. ModelX

ModelX Member

More details tomorrow will be welcome! Congrats!

16. elguapo

elguapo Member

Congrats! Can't wait to hear more!