Hi all, I'm hoping that somebody has some advice for a bit of a stressful situation. My ISA reached out for the first time last Friday to confirm delivery details and said that we need to get the paperwork done in the next week if I didn't want to delay the delivery until later in the year. I let him know that my account was marked for a cash purchase, but I was actually planning to finance it, and he said again that it wouldn't cause any delays as long as we can get the paperwork done by Friday. On monday at noon, he sent me an e-mail saying he would be sending over some documents for us to sign shortly, but I never received the e-mail. It's been over a day since then and I've heard nothing back from him, even with multiple calls and e-mails asking for the documents. I'm a little frustrated that he put so much pressure on our timeline, and now hasn't given me any updates or next steps in a day and a half. Does anyone have any advice with how I can make progress to be sure I'm able to take delivery without delay? Thanks!