Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

It's Model S Weekend at Tesla Santana Row 3/17 & 18 and new Model S Design Studio

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey GeorgeB - any chance Model S will be "sold" in Minneapolis rather than just "testing"? Would love to buy one if so. Grateful for your update regardless.

Hi everyone...

The Black one is the current Santana Row beta.

The Red and White ones are newer betas (not the Red one from Geneva or the White one currently on the east coast).

The Silver one is coming back from some winter video driving in Minneapolis.

Stay tuned...there's more to this event than meets the eye :)

See you there. GeorgeB

Hi everyone...

The Black one is the current Santana Row beta.

The Red and White ones are newer betas (not the Red one from Geneva or the White one currently on the east coast).

The Silver one is coming back from some winter video driving in Minneapolis.

Stay tuned...there's more to this event than meets the eye :)

See you there. GeorgeB
Back to back 12 hours drives is a bad idea, but a tempting one...

Did anyone notice this in the email:

Screen shot 2012-03-09 at 4.49.37 PM.png

I'm guessing the red X in "extra surprises" supports the previous guesses that one of the cars there will be a Model X.

Given how let down I've been by Tesla surprises in the past, my cynical side says it'll likely just be the model x there to view for those who missed the factory event and launch....

But if not, maybe the (limited) design studio for the X or showing off the roof rack or maybe even moving deliveries up... I dunno, its only been a month since the reveal so I can't see there being much.