Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

It's Model S Weekend at Tesla Santana Row 3/17 & 18 and new Model S Design Studio

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I probably will come out - debating. I wouldn't mind spending a little more time seeing the Model X, considering.

Should we get a group together for lunch? Lots of great places to eat along Santana Row.

Good idea but, gotta work with wife's and son's schedule. I'll have to play it by the ear a bit. Will update later in the week.

Congrats on the 1k+ posts! Only a few more to go before you catch up with TEG :)

eh, I posted this in the Model X subforum, but I guess it's more appropriate here (sorry mods). I didn't get the Model S email, but I did get this one:

Guess the cat's out of the bag on the extra surprise?

2e2j7ee.png

^ "two exclusive event times throughout the weekend" - that doesn't compute...

There are 5 Model X Reservation Holder-Only Event Hours spread over two of the three days. I choose not to publish them, since they were by email invitation, which I've printed to bring with me to gain admittance. Apparantly, Tesla decided to give their X reservationists who can come to Santana Row some time to examine the prototype in a less-crowded environment, which I appreciate. (Can't wait to bring my conservative SO to check-out those falcon wing doors! Hope she'll like the vehicle... I'll bring my DSLR with the 10-22 mm lens and take lots of photos of the "X" and the 4 Signatures, too.)

There are a total of 24 Public Event Hours the Model X Design Prototype will be on display to everyone, along with the four Model S Signatures, one of each color, and new Model S Design Studio "and many other surprises!":

Friday: March 16th 4pm-9pm
Saturday: March 17th 10am-9pm
Sunday: March 18th 11am-7pm

Now that they have added Friday, I'm hoping we'll see the new Model S Design Studio on their public website by 4pm on 3/16!! It sure is getting more and more eXciting the closer we get to Model S1 Day (first production founder series car off the line delivered to a customer)!!!