Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[Jan 2023 ODs] MYLR / Blue / White - Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got it. Hope it doesn't get pushed out more.
On a unrelated note, I am not able to post reactions to messages. Anyone know how to resolve it?
In spite of the fact that you joined back in January, the system still considers you to be a "New Member." Once you have a few more posts, it'll unlock the ability to react.

Edit: From the Website Tutorial
Reactions (likes, etc.):
You can rate posts (e.g. Like, Helpful, Informative Funny, Love, Disagree) via the reactions icon at the bottom right of each post. On desktop computers you can tap to give a like, or hover over the icon to see the full menu of different reactions available. On touchscreen devices likewise you tap to give a like, or hold your finger on the icon for longer to reveal the menu. For new members, the reactions are at first not available but once you have made several posts, you will gain access to it.

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: chobra
In spite of the fact that you joined back in January, the system still considers you to be a "New Member." Once you have a few more posts, it'll unlock the ability to react.

Edit: From the Website Tutorial
Reactions (likes, etc.):
You can rate posts (e.g. Like, Helpful, Informative Funny, Love, Disagree) via the reactions icon at the bottom right of each post. On desktop computers you can tap to give a like, or hover over the icon to see the full menu of different reactions available. On touchscreen devices likewise you tap to give a like, or hold your finger on the icon for longer to reveal the menu. For new members, the reactions are at first not available but once you have made several posts, you will gain access to it.
Got it. Thanks for the process explanation.

MYLR5 Blue/White/19/tow

OD: 01/21 (1/22 on receipt)

EDD: Jan-March, March 1-31, March 27-31, March 20-31, March 28-31, March 30-31, March 16-30 (today’s update)

No VIN yet
I have same OD and my EDD is March 31- May 05. NJ delivery. No VIN. My guess is Tesla will deliver the higher profit margin orders first. Those who ordered in first few days will get their vehicles soon where as others (maybe after OD1/19) will be pushed back. I can see that people who upgraded their order to be more than $55,000, are getting their VIN earlier.

Reactions: socalnewbie
I have same OD and my EDD is March 31- May 05. NJ delivery. No VIN. My guess is Tesla will deliver the higher profit margin orders first. Those who ordered in first few days will get their vehicles soon where as others (maybe after OD1/19) will be pushed back. I can see that people who upgraded their order to be more than $55,000, are getting their VIN earlier.
It's like playing a game of chicken with Tesla to see who budges first. They're holding out for us to add 20" wheels or upgrade to performance and we're (trying to) staying put with the car and options we want and holding out for the VIN.

It's like playing a game of chicken with Tesla to see who budges first. They're holding out for us to add 20" wheels or upgrade to performance and we're (trying to) staying put with the car and options we want and holding out for the VIN.
Apparently adding the tow hitch is all it took. I am still 3/20-3/31 with a 1/24 order date. I would love to have a delayed delivery date.

Same config but OD is Jan 19. New EDD is Apr 11 to May 16.

Looks like not a lot of movement for blue/white 19'' folks. This forum is pretty clam.
My OD was 1/16
pick up was scheduled for 3/17. Today I had a message that the car is “on site” and if I wanted to pick it up sooner I could change the date. So it’s being picked up this Friday 3/10 by my daughter and a friend who is a Tesla owner. I’m out of the country so made all the arrangements to give my daughter permission to pick it up on Friday.

Blue/white/19” - Austin build.

My OD was 1/16
pick up was scheduled for 3/17. Today I had a message that the car is “on site” and if I wanted to pick it up sooner I could change the date. So it’s being picked up this Friday 3/10 by my daughter and a friend who is a Tesla owner. I’m out of the country so made all the arrangements to give my daughter permission to pick it up on Friday.

Blue/white/19” - Austin build.
Congrats.

Updated EDD.

OD: 1/17
EDD on Jan 19: Feb 23-Mar 30
EDD on Feb 5: Feb 16-Mar 16
EDD on Feb 14: Mar 14-31
EDD on Feb 22: Mar 3-31
Feb 26: Got text saying VIN should be assigned in 1-2 weeks
EDD on Feb 27: Mar 8-22
EDD on Mar 9: Mar 18-31

It has been 11 days since I got a text saying a VIN should be assigned in 1-2 weeks.

Updated EDD.

OD: 1/17
EDD on Jan 19: Feb 23-Mar 30
EDD on Feb 5: Feb 16-Mar 16
EDD on Feb 14: Mar 14-31
EDD on Feb 22: Mar 3-31
Feb 26: Got text saying VIN should be assigned in 1-2 weeks
EDD on Feb 27: Mar 8-22
EDD on Mar 9: Mar 18-31

It has been 11 days since I got a text saying a VIN should be assigned in 1-2 weeks.
Yor are far better then me. Same OD but never got the text about VIN in 1-2 weeks and on 3/9 my EDD got pushed to 3/27-3/31, close to being pushed to Q2.

Received VIN and new EDD this morning. Fremont Build with new EDD of 3/27-3/31, but was able to schedule delivery for 3/22

MYLR5 Blue/White/20/Tow - GA
OD: 02/03
EDD1: Apr-May
EDD2: 4/10-5/22
Expected VIN Text: 02/27
EDD3 (02/28): 3/18-3/31
VIN Received (3/10) Fremont Build
EDD 4 (3/10): 3/27-3/31
Delivery Scheduled: March 22nd

Last edited:
Received VIN and new EDD this morning. Fremont Build with new EDD of 3/27-3/31, but was able to schedule delivery for 3/22

MYLR5 Blue/White/20/Tow - GA
OD: 02/03
EDD1: Apr-May
EDD2: 4/10-5/22
Expected VIN Text: 02/27
EDD3 (02/28): 3/18-3/31
VIN Received (3/10) Fremont Build
EDD 4 (3/10): 3/27-3/31
Delivery Scheduled: March 22nd
Hopefully this means they are doing a run of blue/white and a bunch of us will get vins! But I fear that those of us waiting on 19" wheels won't be so lucky.

Reactions: Amolpurav