Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[Jan 2023 ODs] MYLR / Blue / White - Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Were you financing from? Boa is cheapest right now at 5.29/60
When financing, it's good to know if there's a pre-payment penalty and if you're able to re-amortization\ re-cast the loan.

Ideally if\when rates go down it's best to refinance the loan, but a good plan B is do a re-amortization \ re-cast. But always pay off highest interest debt first (credit card, etc).

Got a VIN (Fremont, 71xxxx) and updated EDD!

OD: 1/17
EDD on Jan 19: Feb 23-Mar 30
EDD on Feb 5: Feb 16-Mar 16
EDD on Feb 14: Mar 14-31
EDD on Feb 22: Mar 3-31
Feb 26: Got text saying VIN should be assigned in 1-2 weeks
EDD on Feb 27: Mar 8-22
EDD on Mar 9: Mar 18-31
Got VIN (Fremont, 71xxxx) on Mar 18
EDD on Mar 18: Mar 31-Apr 7

Got a VIN (Fremont, 71xxxx) and updated EDD!

OD: 1/17
EDD on Jan 19: Feb 23-Mar 30
EDD on Feb 5: Feb 16-Mar 16
EDD on Feb 14: Mar 14-31
EDD on Feb 22: Mar 3-31
Feb 26: Got text saying VIN should be assigned in 1-2 weeks
EDD on Feb 27: Mar 8-22
EDD on Mar 9: Mar 18-31
Got VIN (Fremont, 71xxxx) on Mar 18
EDD on Mar 18: Mar 31-Apr 7
Congrats. Hopefully I will get my VIN soon.

How many members are in this group and how many have got their MYLR's? I know it will be fraction of what the real numbers are with Tesla, but just curious. I
I picked up mine yesterday. Fremont build. Practically flawless. Disappointed that they didn't give me a Model Y license plate frame. They took the black frames from my 2016 BMW trade in on my new car and said they didn't have any. Has anyone received their cars with at least one MY license plate frame? My 2021 MY was delivered with one in the rear.

I picked up mine yesterday. Fremont build. Practically flawless. Disappointed that they didn't give me a Model Y license plate frame. They took the black frames from my 2016 BMW trade in on my new car and said they didn't have any. Has anyone received their cars with at least one MY license plate frame? My 2021 MY was delivered with one in the rear.
Tesla stopped providing the rear Model Y frame last year.

Tesla stopped providing the rear Model Y frame last year.
I stopped at a Tesla showroom on the way home from an appointment to inquire about synching my profile from my other MY and mentioned to the advisor that my new car didn't come with the rear MY license plate frame and that my 2021 MY did. He apologized, looked around the showroom (and offered me water) found a plate frame, grabbed a drill and went to my car to install it. He couldn't have been more helpful or nicer.

Reactions: arbitrage000