Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[Jan 2023 ODs] MYLR / Blue / White - Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
USS (ultrasonic sensors) is not available on 2023 models
FSD or not, USS is not available on 2023 models
Disclaimer, you either accept or you cannot take delivery
So when you pull into your garage, the way you know if you're close to the wall\object is by hitting it, like the good ole days
Unless you can find an October built 2023....they still had USS....they were parked next to me when I took delivery!! I missed the goldilocks MY by a couple build days. 😕

• Funny
Reactions: vet757
I just received my VIN, finally! It's a Fremont build. It does not have ultrasonic sensors. I don't have FSD. Is this good or bad? The following description is on my account:

Order Update​

Tesla Vision​

We have taken the next step in Tesla vision. Your vehicle now fully relies on camera vision to measure distance to nearby objects, deliver active safety features, and provide Autopilot and Full-Self Driving capability. This new approach will enable improved visibility, better object detection, and greater abilities for Autopilot in the future. With this move, your Model Y is no longer equipped with ultrasonic sensors, which will temporarily impact the availability of some features like Park Assist, Autopark, Summon and Smart Summon. In the future, these features will be restored via over-the-air software updates. Learn more

Proceed With Delivery
Awesome. Congrats. It's a glimmer of hope for rest of us.

Did you get the text or just got updated in the app?

Awesome. Congrats. It's a glimmer of hope for rest of us.

Did you get the text or just got updated in the app?
I got the text and email simultaneously. The EDD was 3/16 - 3/25, but then I got another text/email 20 minutes later to schedule delivery for this Monday - Wednesday. Trying to coordinate with the wife but probably Monday. The car must either be on a truck somewhere in the heartland or already at the delivery center.

Reactions: chobra