Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

January 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For fellow January orders, has anyone attempted a trade-in with Tesla and received a value back? Mine has been pending for a number of days now. What's the typical turnaround time? It seems like it should be a pretty straightforward thing and I'm wondering if it's holding anything up by not being completed.
Hey did a trade in offer, they returned the next day with higher offer vs local car dealership. Now my EDD moved from March to June, 😔

Long time reader, first time poster - thought I would add my name to the list!

MYLR, Black/Black, 5 Seater, 19 inch, no tow, no FSD

OD: 12/29/21
EDD1: July 2022
EDD2: Apr16-May16 2022
EDD3: August 2022 <-- my trade-in offer expired and so I no longer had a complete profile
EDD4: Jun3-July1 2022 <-- resubmitted trade-in offer and was approved again

Long time reader, first time poster - thought I would add my name to the list!

MYLR, Black/Black, 5 Seater, 19 inch, no tow, no FSD

OD: 12/29/21
EDD1: July 2022
EDD2: Apr16-May16 2022
EDD3: August 2022 <-- my trade-in offer expired and so I no longer had a complete profile
EDD4: Jun3-July1 2022 <-- resubmitted trade-in offer and was approved again
You need to just select no trade in , they will text you soon before delivery asking if you have a trade in

Reactions: Otter2007 and BnGrm
Hey did a trade in offer, they returned the next day with higher offer vs local car dealership. Now my EDD moved from March to June, 😔
Something must be wrong with mine then. I've had this message for over a week now:

5675C365-927A-45C1-91AD-20C60F5E8576.jpeg

I guess I'll click "I don’t want to trade in a vehicle" and handle it later.

Reactions: Otter2007
Did anyone else who ordered a MYLR in Early January with black interior EDD move to December 2022? I had an original EDD of June 02-30
Yep I had the exact same thing show up this morning from June 3-July 1 to December 2022.. I know from my M3 ordering experience that when the EDD reverts to the EDD on the Tesla order page (which now shows December 2022) this is just a place holder while the system is recalibrating and should be ignored. I am sure that with Austin Gigafactory coming online soon there is a fair amount of extra uncertainty about how fast they will be producing MYs during the late spring and summer. I would just sit back and get used to some EDD fluctuations. In the end I would guess most of us "non-MYP" folks who ordered in January will end up getting our vehicles sometime in July or August--but that's just speculation. Don't get rid of any car you need between now and then based on EDD projections anyway.

Reactions: Otter2007