Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Jeda Hub for Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
upload_2021-1-5_9-26-23.png

When was your shipping label prepared - mine was prepared at 4:48 am a week ago Monday 12/28 - supposed to be here this week Thursday by 9:00 pm. Box currently is with UPS in Mesquite, TX since Sunday but the "final mile" is a USPS delivery. I would have thought Jeda would have figured a way to expedite shipments from the August orders but based on their total disregard for customer relations that really was a false expectation - almost 5 months from order/payment to delivery - wow!

When was your shipping label prepared - mine was prepared at 4:48 am a week ago Monday 12/28 - supposed to be here this week Thursday by 9:00 pm. Box currently is with UPS in Mesquite, TX since Sunday but the "final mile" is a USPS delivery. I would have thought Jeda would have figured a way to expedite shipments from the August orders but based on their total disregard for customer relations that really was a false expectation - almost 5 months from order/payment to delivery - wow!

I rented a 4k UHD blu ray from 3d-blurayrental.com way back at the start of Christmas vacation (Dec 21). They have a 7-day return policy for non-subscribers. It's a (4k UHD) blu ray, it ships in a sleeve and doesn't weigh much more than the disc by itself. It hasn't arrived yet.

My wife got the Christmas Kohl's catalog on Dec. 28, with coupons in it that expired Dec. 8.

US Mail is completely hosed up right now... Jeda is not immune to that.

I rented a 4k UHD blu ray from 3d-blurayrental.com way back at the start of Christmas vacation (Dec 21). They have a 7-day return policy for non-subscribers. It's a (4k UHD) blu ray, it ships in a sleeve and doesn't weigh much more than the disc by itself. It hasn't arrived yet.

My wife got the Christmas Kohl's catalog on Dec. 28, with coupons in it that expired Dec. 8.

US Mail is completely hosed up right now... Jeda is not immune to that.

Mine hasn't even shipped out yet, so they can't blame the shipping services. It's ridiculous how poor of a customer relations team they have

Reactions: rxlawdude

upload_2021-1-5_14-20-30.png

C'mon - 4 months because of the postal service.

C'mon - the fact that they are delivering (4 months) slow isn't breaking news. Mine came 5 months after I ordered it. But it came. The last 5-10 pages of this thread are filled with people (correctly) stating that their jeda orders are (way) late. But they are shipping. Several of us can testify to that (and have). And when it comes, it is a high-quality device, fits snugly and tightly up into a well-hidden space, with 6 usb ports providing both power and data. Works well, feels solid, and fits well.

Yes. It's shipping (4 plus months) slow. This fact is well-established. What was disputed several pages ago (that it would ship at all, that if/when it does ship it might be low-quality) is no longer in dispute. It'll come. It'll be nice when it comes. It will come slow/late.

FYI, this may have been mentioned before, but if these packages are being sent via UPS (as mine is), you can create a UPS account and get notified of UPS packages being shipped to your address. I got a notification on 12/31 that a label was created for what appears to be my package from Jeda. It is a UPS SurePost, so it will go to my Post Office for delivery. My package indicates it was being shipped from "SHIPBOB"

I'm pleased to report I just received my hub...after waiting 146 days - looks good - I'll report after I install. On another matter, Jeda included this statement in their 11/17 update -
"A free spacer is being added to your order for the delay you have endured, as well as a 25% discount towards our next product."

As you might expect, no spacer was included.

I'm pleased to report I just received my hub...after waiting 146 days - looks good - I'll report after I install. On another matter, Jeda included this statement in their 11/17 update -
"A free spacer is being added to your order for the delay you have endured, as well as a 25% discount towards our next product."

As you might expect, no spacer was included.

I didn't think I received one, either, but it was in the outer packaging. I had already purchased a spacer back in July, solved my phone charging problem due to the thickness of the phone's case, well worth the $25 I paid for it.

My package indicates it was being shipped from "SHIPBOB"

Same here. Order placed on 08/11 for USB Hub and Wireless charger. UPS Ship Notification received on 12/28 with the tracking number. Items delivered/received on 12/31 with free spacer included. I believe the spacer is for the wireless charger as it was packaged inside the wireless charger box. I could be wrong, but that's where I found the spacer.